- Scope Of Application, Personal Data, Protection Of Privacy
- Personal data is information that helps to determine any natural person, thus, information that can be traced back to a certain natural person. These include but are not limited to name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
- iStaging is obliged to protect the privacy of all users of http://istaging.com/. Personal data will only be collected, used and shared, if it is legally permitted or if the user has agreed to the use of data. IStaging assures that personal data will only be processed and used in accordance with the data protection laws of Taiwan and solely for the purposes defined under § 2 and the following paragraphs.
- Collection Of Data When Visiting www.iStaging.com
- In general, it is not necessary to provide personal data in order to use the websites and the online services (hereinafter “services”) offered by iStaging under http://istaging.com/ . Merely access data without any personal reference are being stored such as:
- the name of your internet access provider,
- the internet site the user is coming from and
- the names of the requested files and their request date.
- Personal data is only collected, if the user voluntarily shares it with iStaging. Personal data is collected by iStaging in the course of orders of goods (§ 3) and in the context of registration for the services of iStaging (§ 4); they are stored and processed on servers of iStaging that are located within Taiwan. For any collection of personal data by payment service operators, only those companies offering the particular payment service are responsible (§ 7).
- The user may revoke his consent to the storage, processing and use of collected data at any time, respectively, object to the use for commercial advertisement.
- Collection Of Data During Orders Of Goods, Extent And Purpose Of Collecting Data, Consent
- Collection of personal data in the context of orders of goods In the context of orders of goods by the user, iStaging collects, stores and processes the following personal data required for processing the contracts:
- first name
- house number
- email address
- data of chosen payment method.
Further personal data may be collected by the payment processor chosen by the user (§ 7).
iStaging collects, stores and processes all personal data collected in the context of orders of goods for the purpose of purchase processing, including any potential subsequent warranties, for IStaging ’s services, for the technical administration as well as for iStaging ’s own marketing purposes. As far as it is necessary for the purpose of processing the purchase or if the user has explicitly agreed to it, personal data will be shared or otherwise transferred to third parties. For example, in the context of handling the orders certain service providers (logisticians, carriers, banks) chosen by iStaging shall receive all necessary data for handling the order. The service providers chosen by iStaging must exclusively use all shared personal data in order to fulfil their task. Any further usage is not permitted and none of the service providers will exceed their authority.
- Collection of personal data during registration and use During the process of registration for the use of the provided services on www.iStaging.com, iStaging alternatively stores and processes the following personal data:
- email address
- login data of the user's facebook account
- login data of the user's mobile phone number.
The user gives his consent to the collection of personal data within the scope of the registration and to the use described as followed in (2) – (4) by clicking the button “Sign in” at the end of the registration process.
Within the scope of registration and login via Facebook, iStaging transfers the following login data to the following service providers:
- Facebook outside of Canada and Europe: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Irland
- Facebook USA and Canada: Facebook Inc. 471 Emerson St., Palo Alto, CA 94301–160, USA
- other files
- other data connected to these panoramas or files, for example geographic coordinates of the panoramas taken.
The user regularly receives product recommendations via email. This service will be operated regardless of the newsletter service. By this means, the user shall get access to information about iStaging products that may interest him on the basis of his last purchase.
- Cookies without reference to online advertisement iStaging places so-called cookies that are necessary for iStaging's services on www.iStaging.com. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and which your browser stores. Cookies do not contain personal data. Beside others they serve the purpose to verify the user’s authority for the request of the desired article or for online services, and to store the user's input on our website (login session cookie, shopping basket cookie, security cookie). After closing your web browser, most of the cookies iStaging uses will be deleted from the user's hard disk ("session-cookies"). The so-called "permanent cookies" remain on the user's computers, devices and enable iStaging to identify him on his next visit.
- Tracking Cookies, Onsite Targeting, Retargeting Beyond that, iStaging places so-called "Cookies" or code snippets in order to create online advertisements adjusted to the user and his interests for so-called onsite-targeting and re-targeting. In this process, available data will be used, such as
- information about the computer and the connection to the internet,
- operating system and platform,
- order history, service history,
- date and time of the visit on www.iStaging.com, and
- products the user viewed.
- Onsite-Targeting iStaging uses data stored by placing cookies to create advertisements adjusted to the user and his interests (so-called Onsite-Targeting). iStaging uses these information solely in pseudonymized form to improve its internet service provided as well as to send individual advertisement interesting and necessary for the user.
- Re-Targeting iStaging cooperates with external partners to place and optimize inherent or external insertions of advertisements. iStaging uses data stored by placing cookies to create advertisements on websites of third parties adjusted to the user and his interests (so-called Re-Targeting). This form of advertising is made entirely pseudonymous. No personal data will be stored or stored date by placing cookies will be joined with personal data. For the purpose of re-targeting, iStaging transfers data stored by placing cookies to the following service providers.
- Consent The user explicitly agrees to the usage of cookies by iStaging and collection, storage and use of usage data for marketing purposes of onsite- and re-targeting described under (B.). The user further agrees to data storage in cookies for longer than the browser session and a recall of them during his next visit.
- For its newsletter service iStaging uses the so-called Double Opt-In method, so that the user receives a newsletter via email only after explicitly confirming the activation of the newsletter service. The service is activated only after clicking the link sent to the user in the confirmation email after his registration for the newsletter service.
- For deregistration from the newsletter a notification in writing to the contact data as stated in § 8 suffices. Besides that it is possible to unsubscribe from the recipients list by clicking the deregistration link every newsletter contains.
For payment processing IStaging uses the following external payment processors:
- Google Analytics For its website www.iStaging.com iStaging uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View CA 94043, USA (in the following "Google"). Google Analytics uses “cookies” (§ 6) that allow the analysis of the user’s use of the website. Information about your use of this website generated by the cookie (including your IP address) will be transferred to and saved on any server of Google in the US. Following the information given by Google, these information are only used in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity for the website providers and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the internet. If necessary, Google may as well transfer those information to third parties, if it is prescribed by law or if third parties process those data on behalf of Google. Not in any case, Google will relate your IP address to other data of Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by making appropriate changes to your browser settings. In that case, iStaging emphasizes that you may not be able to use all features of this website to the full extent. Your visit on www.iStaging.com is currently recorded by Google-Analytics. By using www.iStaging.com the user agrees to the processing of all data collected by Google describes as outlined above and for the purpose as stated afore. The collection and storage of data may be revoked for the future at any time under this link. iStaging would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymize IP" so that IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form to prevent them from being directly linked to a particular individual.
- The user may entirely or partially revoke his given consent for the future to the collection, storage, processing and usage of personal data or usage data i.e. for marketing purposes or object to the receiving of advertisement. Revocation or objections shall be made by mailing an informal notification to iStaging Corp., 11F, No.27, Siyuan Rd. Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242, Taiwan (R.O.C.) or by sending an email to hello@iStaging.co.
- Regarding his stored personal data, the user has stated by law the rights of information, correction and deletion. These rights shall be exercised by given informal notification via email to hello@iStaging.co. or via air mail to iStaging Corp., 11F, No.27, Siyuan Rd. Xinzhuang Dist., New Taipei City 242, Taiwan (R.O.C.).