iStaging at a Glance
iStaging is a leading provider of out-of-the-box Augmented and Virtual reality solutions or Business, a fastest-growing and award-winning company with a young international vibe, from Taipei, Paris, San Francisco to Shanghai.
iStaging develops and brings together Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to provide multiple one stop solutions with end to end service to clients in a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Retail/e-commerce, Hospitality/Tourism, Automotive, MICE, highly acclaimed by leading brands. The global ecosystem for cloud-based automatic capturing and 3D/AR/VR content generation keeps on growing exponentially. As an early mover, iStaging has amassed significant competitive advantages that even well-funded latecomers are unlikely to overcome. iStaging has been a finalist of the LVMH INNOVATION AWARD 2021, in the Omnichannel & Retail Experience category.
Based on the team's accumulated technical know-how and development over the past few years, iStaging team is excited to expand and accelerate commercialization opportunities worldwide. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager in Paris.
Directly reporting to the Head of Customer Success EMEA, you will operate as Customer Success Manager to build a strong collaboration with existing and new clients to drive business growth through up-selling and cross-selling. As part of the EMEA CS team in Paris, your role will be:Tasks/missions:
- As a primary point of contact, develop a long-term and trusted business relationship with your customer portfolio.
- Keep clients satisfied by delivering an exceptional day-to-day based service to increase engagement and upsales.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successfully deliveries.
- From the onboarding process that helps with retention to project delivery, make sure customers will reach their KPI by using iStaging solutions and services.
- Work to fix issues before they happen, keep a high-level view of the entire and personalized support process.
- Focus on adding value and reducing churn, making sure clients are consistently using iStaging products.
- Have a unique view of future product suite upgrades and innovation, advocate for them by connecting the clients’ wishes to a business larger strategy.
- Gather feedbacks from your customers, analyze data to identify the best practices.
- Promote the value of iStaging, up-sell and cross-sell services and products with brand image through customer’s experience.
- Communicate the progress of your weekly achievements and initiatives to the management.
- A least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a Customer Success position in the SaaS industry.
- Working expertise of software development process.
- Demonstrated knowledge in 3D-AR-VR immersive technologies.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent project management skills in a technical environment.
- Deep understanding of customers concerns with the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a international organization, with a propensity for relationship building.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, sales/growth minded and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, help desk support softwares.
- Perfectly fluent in both French and English.
- 3rd language : Italian, German or Chinese much appreciated.
- Master’s Degree or Engineering school.
NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A WORKING VISA, YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN FRANCE.
Additional informationContract type: permanent, French Labour code
Location: Paris (75003), France
Availability: As soon as possible
Offer reference: HR-FR2022-4
Process recruitmentContact: Fabien BERNARD - EMEA Market Director - [email protected]
Learn more on iStaging : https://www.istaging.com/en/manifesto
News : https://www.istaging.com/en/newsroom/