iStaging at a Glance
Headquartered in Taipei - Taiwan, iStaging is a leading provider of out-of-the-box Augmented and Virtual reality solutions for Business, a fastest-growing and award-winning company with a young international vibe, from Taipei, Paris, San Francisco to Shanghai.
iStaging develops and brings together Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality to provide Saas, web-based and real time solutions with end to end service to clients in a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Tourism, Mobillity and Retail.
They are highly acclaimed by leaders in Luxury such as LVMH, Kering and Richemont. iStaging has been a finalist of the LVMH INNOVATION AWARD 2021, in the Omnichannel & Retail Experience category. The team is excited to duplicate and expand the business worldwide. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager EMEA to join our team in Paris.
As a Customer Success Manager EMEA, you will build a strong collaboration with existing and new clients to drive business growth through renewal, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities:
- As a primary point of contact, develop a long-term and trusted business relationship with your customer portfolio.
- Keep clients satisfied by delivering an exceptional day-to-day based service to increase engagement and upsales.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successfully deliveries.
- From the onboarding process that helps with retention to project delivery, make sure customers will reach their KPI by using iStaging solutions and services.
- Work to fix issues before they happen, keep a high-level view of the entire and personalized support process.
- Focus on adding value and reducing churn, make sure clients are consistently using iStaging products.
- Have a unique view of future product suite upgrades and innovation, advocate for them by connecting the clients’ wishes to a business larger strategy.
- Gather feedbacks from your customers, analyze data to identify the best practices.
- Promote the value of iStaging, up-sell and cross-sell services and products with brand image through customer’s experience.
- Communicate the progress of your weekly achievements and initiatives to the management.
- A least 3 years of relevant experience in a Customer Success position in the SaaS industry.
- Working expertise of software development process.
- Demonstrated knowledge in 3D-AR-VR immersive technologies.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent project management skills in a technical environment.
- Deep understanding of customers concerns with the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a international organization, with a propensity for relationship building.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, sales/growth minded and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, help desk support softwares.
- Perfectly fluent in both French and English.
- 3rd language : Italian, German or Chinese much appreciated.
- Master’s Degree or Engineering school.
- Experience in Luxury sector is a must.
NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A WORKING VISA, YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN FRANCE.
Additional informationContract type: permanent, French Labour code
Location: Paris (75003), France
Availability: As soon as possible
Offer reference: HR-FR2022-7
Contact: Fabien BERNARD – EMEA Market Director - [email protected]