iStaging at a Glance
iStaging is a leading provider of out-of-the-box Augmented and Virtual reality solutions or Business, a fastest-growing and award-winning company with a young international vibe, from Taipei, Paris, San Francisco to Shanghai.
iStaging develops and brings together Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to provide multiple one stop solutions with end to end service to clients in a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Retail/e-commerce, Hospitality/Tourism, Automotive, MICE, highly acclaimed by leading brands. The global ecosystem for cloud-based automatic capturing and 3D AR/VR content generation keeps on growing exponentially. As an early mover, iStaging has amassed significant competitive advantages that even well-funded latecomers are unlikely to overcome.
Based on the team's accumulated technical know-how and development over the past few years, iStaging team is excited to expand, accelerate and realize commercialization opportunities worldwide. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager located in Paris.
Directly reporting to the EMEA Development Director, you will operate as Customer Success Manager to build a strong partnership with our existing clients to ensure business growth and sustainable development. As part of the EMEA Client team in Paris, your role will be:
- Primary point of contact, develop a long-term and trusted advisor relationship with a customer portfolio by promoting retention and loyalty.
- Connect with key business executives in the non-exhaustive growth sectors of Retail (Luxury, lifestyle, FMCG...), and MICE.
- Keep clients satisfied by delivering an exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis, build a long lasting collaboration and guarantee client’s renewal. You will be the guaranty that project scopes are well defined and clients expectation are met.
- Provide technical support, training courses and updated educational materials to customers.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful deliveries.
- Gather feedbacks from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices, in close collaboration with iStaging Product Managers.
- Promote the value of iStaging, upsell services and products with brand image through customer experience.
- Promote an energetic fan base and locate brand ambassadors to share the products’ benefits and value.
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Communicate the progress of your weekly achievements and initiatives.
- Preferred experience: minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a Customer Success position in the SaaS industry.
- Good knowledge of the Retail industry
- Working knowledge of software development process.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, foster a positive business relationship
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of a international organization
- Deep understanding of customers concerns with the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, sales minded and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, help desk support softwares
- Perfectly fluent in both French and English
- Demonstrated interest in AR-VR-MR immersive technologies
NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A WORKING VISA: YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN FRANCE.
Additional informationContract type: permanent (CDI), under French Law
Salary information: Depending on the experience and skills you will bring to the position
Location: Paris (75003), France.
Availability: as soon as possible, from August
Education Level: Master’s Degree
Cover Letter + Resume in English
Offer reference: HR-FR2021-05
Contact: Fabien BERNARD
Business Development Director EMEA
Learn more on iStaging : https://www.istaging.com/fr/manifesto
News : https://www.istaging.com/en/newsroom/