iStaging at a Glance
Headquartered in Taipei - Taiwan, iStaging is a leading provider of out-of-the-box Augmented and Virtual reality solutions for Business, a fastest-growing and award-winning company with a young international vibe, from Taipei, Paris, San Francisco to Shanghai.
iStaging develops and brings together Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to provide multiple one stop solutions with end to end service to clients in a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Retail, Hospitality/Tourism, Automotive, MICE, highly acclaimed by leading brands. The global ecosystem for cloud-based automatic capturing and 3D/AR/VR content generation keeps on growing exponentially. As an early mover, iStaging has amassed significant competitive advantages that even well-funded latecomers are unlikely to overcome. iStaging has been a finalist of the LVMH INNOVATION AWARD 2021, in the Omnichannel & Retail Experience category.
Based on the team's accumulated technical know-how and development over the past few years, iStaging team is excited to expand and duplicate the business worldwide. We are looking for a Key Account Manager EMEA in Paris :
Directly reporting to the EMEA Market Director, you will operate as Key Account Manager to build a strong collaboration with existing clients to drive business growth through up-selling and cross-selling. As a company advocate, you will be responsible for the firm's bottom line, definitely accountable for each EMEA account growth.
- Develop a long-term and trusted business relationship with our customer portfolio, especially in the Luxury segment (LVMH, Kering, Richemont…).
- Play an integral part in generating new revenue streams that will turn into long-lasting relationships, seeking options to increase the account's value through renewals, upselling, cross- selling and territory expansion.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Work in close cooperation with the Customer Success team to ensure the solutions and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Gather feedbacks and KPIs from customers, analyze data to identify the best practices.
- Focus on adding value and reducing churn, making sure clients are consistently using iStaging solutions.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- A least 3 years of relevant experience in an Account Manager position in the SaaS industry.
- Working expertise of software development process.
- Demonstrated knowledge in 3D-AR-VR immersive technologies.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs, especially in Luxury segment.
- Deep understanding of customers concerns with the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a international organization, with a propensity for relationship building.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, sales/growth minded and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, Salesforce.
- Perfectly fluent in both French and English.
- 3rd language : Spanish, Italian will be much appreciated.
- Master’s Degree or Engineering school.
NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A WORKING VISA, YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN FRANCE.
Additional informationContract type: permanent, French Labour code
Location: Paris (75003), France
Availability: As soon as possible
Offer reference: HR-FR2023-1