iStaging at a Glance
Headquartered in Taipei - Taiwan, iStaging is a leading SaaS provider of out-of-the-box Augmented and Virtual reality solutions for Business, a fastest-growing and award-winning company with a young international vibe, from Taipei, Paris, San Francisco to Shanghai.
iStaging develops and brings together Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) to provide web-based solutions with end to end service to clients in a variety of industries such as Real Estate, Hospitality/Tourism and Retail, also highly acclaimed by leading Luxury brands (LVMH, Kering, Richemont...). The company has been a finalist of the LVMH INNOVATION AWARD 2021, in the Omnichannel & Retail Experience category.
The iStaging team is excited to expand and duplicate the business worldwide. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative, to join the Taipei office, he/she will be in charge of the outbound lead generation for EMEA & US markets in the luxury segment.
As a Sales Development Representative EMEA & USA, you will be responsible for identifying, contacting, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that our company’s sales goals are met.
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Contact and qualify potential customers
- Set appointments and follow up on leads
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets
- Use our customer relationship management software (Salesforce) to manage leads and sales activities on a daily basis
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate leads
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
Requirements and skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), French also much appreciated
- First probant experience in Luxury is a must
Additional informationLocation: Taipei, Taiwan
Availability: As soon as possible